Guardian Gaming
Everything else - Printable Version

+- Guardian Gaming (https://hedx.nn.pe/forum)
+-- Forum: Guardian bhop (https://hedx.nn.pe/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Requests (https://hedx.nn.pe/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Everything else (/showthread.php?tid=8)

Pages: 1 2

Everything else - hed320 - 19-08-2015

Everything else you would like to see added.

RE: Everything else - DaOwli - 02-01-2016

Maybe add record bots if possible.
Would like to see all the best records in action instead of just numbers on the leaderboards.

RE: Everything else - [FC|GG]Zeus - 03-01-2016

(02-01-2016, 06:42 PM)DaOwli Wrote: Maybe add record bots if possible.
Would like to see all the best records in action instead of just numbers on the leaderboards.

There are much "record bots" kinds.
Why isnt leaderboard enough? Smile
Do u mean like records world wide?

RE: Everything else - Erynnology - 06-01-2016

Perhaps a timer of some sort; to see how long you've been on the server in total?

RE: Everything else - Jordan Johnston - 17-01-2016

More Player Slots

Why:
During the days earlier hours (2am-10am) yeah the server is pretty dead, I get that. However, During the hours when people are home from school/work you need to wait a while to play on the server and I'd really like to see more slots so more people like meh can join Wink

RE: Everything else - [FC|GG]Zeus - 17-01-2016

(17-01-2016, 05:13 AM)Jordan Johnston Wrote: More Player Slots

Why:
During the days earlier hours (2am-10am) yeah the server is pretty dead, I get that. However, During the hours when people are home from school/work you need to wait a while to play on the server and I'd really like to see more slots so more people like meh can join Wink

More Slots = More lag

RE: Everything else - Jordan Johnston - 20-01-2016

Jordan's Rule Suggestion

- If you're spectating someone and they ask you to stop spectating them, You need to stop spectating them.

RE: Everything else - [FC|GG]Zeus - 21-01-2016

(20-01-2016, 11:29 PM)Jordan Johnston Wrote:
Jordan's Rule Suggestion

- If you're spectating someone and they ask you to stop spectating them, You need to stop spectating them.

Why? It isnt something horrible to spectate someone. Where is the problem?
If we would add this Rule, where is then the sense for Spectater mode Tongue

RE: Everything else - Jordan Johnston - 21-01-2016

(21-01-2016, 04:11 PM)[FC|GG]Zeus Wrote:
Jordan's Rule Suggestion

The addition to this rule, Will stop people spectating someone if they ask you to stop, For example yesterday I cam across a situation where someone was spectating someone who asked them politely alot of times to stop spectating her due to it distracting + you do bad when people spectate you, So if this rule is added it would stop people basicly harassing others by spectating them when they get asked to stop.

RE: Everything else - [FC|GG]Zeus - 22-01-2016

(21-01-2016, 06:52 PM)Jordan Johnston Wrote:
(21-01-2016, 04:11 PM)[FC|GG]Zeus Wrote:
Jordan's Rule Suggestion

The addition to this rule, Will stop people spectating someone if they ask you to stop, For example yesterday I cam across a situation where someone was spectating someone who asked them politely alot of times to stop spectating her due to it distracting + you do bad when people spectate you, So if this rule is added it would stop people basicly harassing others by spectating them when they get asked to stop.

The easiest way would be, to code a system where u can switch on/off the spectater mode.