• Welcome to the forum of Guardian Gaming
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trusted
Trusted application
          Personal Information
  1. Steam name:

2. Steam ID: (use http://www.steamidfinder.com)

Min playtime is 4 days check the hud in the bottom left.
  3. Playtime at time of application:

4. Age (15 Years or older):

5. Tell us a bit about yourself:

6. Why should you be chosen to become Trusted?:

7. What can you bring to the server that no one else can?:

8. Do you have any previous experience with the Trusted rank?:

Important Part(Be detailed!)
  9. What is the role of a Trusted?:

10. How would you handle with another Trusted abusing their powers?:

11. Who do you go to if you have any problems on the server?

12. What would you do if somone is spamming?:

13. Anything else you would like to add?:

1. Steam name: [FC|GG]Zeus

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80398586
  3. Age: 15
  4. Tell us a bit about yourself: I like to play Gmod, apb and CS:GO. My hobbies are scripting ( codeing ), playing with friends games and parkour irl Smile

5. Why should you be chosen to become Moderator: I dont know, but i like to play on the server and to help it out. So i cant say why i should be chosen.

6. Do you have any previous experience with the Moderator rank?: With Moderator rank, no. But with S-Admin and Owner rank. So it should be easy to see how moderator works or which access it has Big Grin

7. What is the role of a Moderator?:
     So its a bhop server yet, so kicken players if there just standing the whole time around. Gaging players if they mic spamming. Muteing if they spam the chat (Its just like have control over the Chat and Mic chat ). So i dont know if its a role too, but looking out for cheaters Smile
  8. How would you handle with another Moderator abusing their powers?: Contacting an higher ranked staff like Ness or HEDX.

9. Who do you go to if you have any problems on the server?: To a higher ranked staff or i report my problem on the forums.

10. When would you ban someone (and for how long)?: It depends, what the player did. If he still chat spamming after a couple warnings, i would ban him for 15-20min ( maybe a little bit fewer, im a lovely player/staff ). If some one cheats, i would ban him permanently ( i dont know if i should ban permanently for server adverting too )

11. What would you do if people are spamming?: Look Nr 7 Smile

12. Anything else you would like to add?: I like the server and im playing in the moment alot on it Smile

1. Steam name: [GG] Kerakota

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51217815

3. Age: 19

4. Tell us a bit about yourself: Playing mostly gmod, sometimes random online games. Irl going to start studying law soon, hobbies are music, books and games obviously.

5. Why should you be chosen to become Moderator: This server is pretty good, with nice people and cool admins. I want to help maintaining chill atmosphere, so people won't be annoyed with kids shouting or spaming, scripters and just toxic people.

6. Do you have any previous experience with the Moderator rank?: Since around a week ago was S-Admin of probably the best polish TTT server, also moderated old TNN deathrun server. Let's just say I've got at least 1500 hours of moderating servers on gmod behind me.

7. What is the role of a Moderator?:
To me, it's all about making it comfortable and chill for all players, expect for those, who disregard rules. If you're shouting, have a gag and calm down. If you're spaming chat, muted. If you're making it unpleasant for others, you're going to get kicked. Banned if you keep on doing this. As simple as that.

8. How would you handle with another Moderator abusing their powers?: Probably message Admin or Hed that someone is acting like a moron.

9. Who do you go to if you have any problems on the server?: Probably Hed, eventually some admin if he's offline.

10. When would you ban someone (and for how long)?: Depends. If he's going to trashtalk people, then gag/mute combo should do it just fine. If he's hacking or ddosing server, it's instant permban on ip. No reason to kid with those kind of people.If he's spaming people on psay, then simple kick, followed by an hour ban is fine in my opinion. 

11. What would you do if people are spamming?: Gag/mute. If they keep on doing that long enough, pgag/pmute (don't know if the later one is possible here to be honest)

12. Anything else you would like to add?: This is a nice server, worth of doing something for. Probably going to stick around for a long time.

1. Steam name: Raziel

2. Steam ID: (use http://www.steamidfinder.com) STEAM_0:1:87896038

3. Age: 17

4. Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a intermediate Bhopper who plays alot of hard/long maps for enjoyment the "i finnaly beat this map personal Achievement"

5. Why should you be chosen to become Trusted?: Well , I do play alot , and I actually like very much the server , and help other new people here and there .

6. What can you bring to the server that no one else can?: Well , I am a very sociable person and I can bring peace on the server most of the time. I can cool down angry people and also make right decisions for maps

7. Do you have any previous experience with the Trusted rank?: No.

8. What is the role of a Trusted?: To maintain the peace on the server. When there's a high tension of swearing words like the "f" word and lots of others.

9. How would you handle with another Trusted abusing their powers?: Reporting to the owner of the server with proof of abuse.

10. Who do you go to if you have any problems on the server? I go to the owner of the server , explain the situation very in a very detailed way and hopefully we can work the problem out.

11. What would you do if somone is spamming?: first time a warning , then a little 2 minute mute.

12. Anything else you would like to add?: I guess not .

(19-08-2015, 04:29 AM)hed320 Wrote: Trusted application
    Personal Information
  1. Steam name: blutak333

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40678305

3. Age: 17

4. Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a very approach able person and  can be spoken to by anyone with a positive and outpouring attitude. I'm always playing Gmod either it being on death run or on the guardian server. I love to be in a community with other players that will be friendly and will have good banter without taking it to far.

5. Why should you be chosen to become Trusted?: I think I should be chosen to be trusted as I'm friendly and I'm very aware of the rules that apply with any server so it isn't a new thing to me. I can always be aware of what people may feel about the things said in chat and I know not to take it to far with any jokes or banter within the server.

6. What can you bring to the server that no one else can?: I can bring a positive attitude and a good mind with the positive awareness of the rules.

7. Do you have any previous experience with the Trusted rank?: I used to own a server on minecraft with it getting 100+ people coming on it daily.

8. What is the role of a Trusted?: To look over the server if no moderator is on and to look to sort any rule breaking players that may be ruining the server. Even if a trusted player were to be given powers such as kicking/banning the role would to be report it make sure that a higher authority knew that there was a problem.

9. How would you handle with another Trusted abusing their powers?: If I was to witness a Trusted player Abusing their powers I would report it to the forum. I would do this because I wouldn't want to start an argument on the server where other players could witness it and then judge the server's players.

10. Who do you go to if you have any problems on the server? I would go straight to a moderator or I would go to the forums. I would seek out a way of preventing the problem.

11. What would you do if someone is spamming?: If I was to have power? I would issue a warning to the player/s and then if it continued I would use the powers. I wasn't to have powers i would report it straight to the forums.
  12. Anything else you would like to add?: Thanks for reading my post and I hope that I get the position.  Smile

Personal Information
  1. Steam name: Walfe

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59524800

3. Age: 14

4. Tell us a bit about yourself: uuh, hi, I'm Walfe, the frenchfurfag, so I'm 14, I live in France so I'm not really good at english :/, I like furries and chocolate Big Grin

5. Why should you be chosen to become Trusted?:Because I have some autorithy Big Grin

6. What can you bring to the server that no one else can?: Ban and autorithy Big Grin

7. Do you have any previous experience with the Trusted rank?: No :|

8. What is the role of a Trusted?: To maintain peace and cool attitude on the server Big Grin

9. How would you handle with another Trusted abusing their powers?:I report the situation to Hedx with proof Big Grin

10. Who do you go to if you have any problems on the server? I talk with Hedx and I explain the situation ^^

11. What would you do if somone is spamming?:I warn him, and after a little 1-2 or 3 minutes mute ^^

12. Anything else you would like to add?: join the Furry Fandom.

(19-08-2015, 04:29 AM)hed320 Wrote: 1. Steam name: Shannon ❤
2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17157711

3. Age: 13
4.Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a kind and helpful person. If anyone needs help, i'm here.  Smile 
5.Why should you be chosen to become Trusted?: Because I can help people and use commands if needed.  Tongue 
6.What can you bring to the server that no one else can?: Happiness and respect towards Users and Staff.
7.Do you have any previous experience with the Trusted rank?: S-Admin, yes. Trusted shouldn't be that hard.  Big Grin 

8. What is the role of a Trusted?: Mute people if they Spam, Gag people if they Mic Spam and kick if they're just standing around.
 9. How would you handle with another Trusted abusing their powers?: I would get a higher ranked member of Staff and report what happened.
10. Who do you go to if you have any problems on the server? HEDX or another higher ranked staff.
11. What would you do if somone is spamming?: I would give them a warning then I would mute them if they continued.
12. Anything else you would like to add?: I love the Bhop Server and i'm on there quite a lot.  Tongue 

1. Steam Name: AmyvdWeerden
2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:113663111
3. Age: 10
4. Tell us a bit about yourself: I like to play bhop a lot and I really would be happy if I would get a rank
5. Why should you be chosen to become Trusted?: I should be Trusted because I think I would be good at using the commands and I think I would be good at helping people when needed
6. What can you bring to the server that no one else can?: I can bring respect and I can help as many people as I can
7. Do you have any experience with the Trusted rank?: I don't have any experience but I have been told how to use commands so I am aware how and when to use them
8. What is the role of a Trusted?: The role of a Trusted is to gag or mute someone if they are chat/ mic spamming.
9. How would you handle with another Trusted abusing their powers?: I would report this to a member of staff
10. Who do you go to if you have any problems on the server?: I would go to another member of staff or I would go to the owner
11. What would you do if somone is spamming?: I would warn them then if they continue I would gag/mute them
12. Anything else you would like to add?: If I get Trusted I will try my best and I will try to be active

Trusted Application..

Personal Information
  1. Steam name: Fuzion

2. Steam ID: (use http://www.steamidfinder.com)  http://steamcommunity.com/id/LolFuzionsHere/

3. Age: 15

4. Tell us a bit about yourself: Hi. I play a lot of gmod in my spare time as a bhopper. I've played the server for a couple off weeks - a month. Idk. I'm a console player as well but I still play this. I really like this server and I'd really like to be trusted because. Well, I just love this server.

5. Why should you be chosen to become Trusted?: Because I've had past staff experience as staff manager, super admin, co owner etc. Pretty much nearly everything accept developer, donator etc. Plus, I love this server.

6. What can you bring to the server that no one else can?:

7. Do you have any previous experience with the Trusted rank?: As mentioned before. I've been staff manager, SA, co owner etc. But not trusted exactly. If I had then I just cant remember Smile

8. What is the role of a Trusted?: To keep the server in order but to not take as much as a role as admin, mod etc. As well as that, to keep the server happy and enlightened, you know, in good condition.

9. How would you handle with another Trusted abusing their powers?: I would go to someone with a higher rank, the owner or the forums and report them.

10. Who do you go to if you have any problems on the server? The owner, a higher rank so they can maybe contact the owner or the forums in the request or the section where i can report problems.

11. What would you do if someone is spamming?: Gag or mute or give them a verbal warning. If they continue when i ungag / unmute them I'd just kick them.

12. Anything else you would like to add?: I have quite a bit of experience with ulx so I know pretty much most stuff that I can do with it. Thanks for reading my apllication. Hopefully I get accepted, if i dont, no hard feelings. 

(19-08-2015, 04:29 AM)hed320 Wrote: Trusted application
    Personal Information
  1. Steam name:Zafy

2. Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/leffi7575/

3. Age:16

4. Tell us a bit about yourself:Im a boy that love to play gmod. and have fun with friends on the server.and meet new pepz.

5. Why should you be chosen to become Trusted?:I think i shoud be chosen to be trusted becus i play on this server every day and i never get tierd. i love all the pepz on the server and for sure ther will not be abuse. i will make sure that people play bye the rules and dont do random shit then having fun and play bhop.

6. What can you bring to the server that no one else can?: i can bring to the server that people is having a great time on the server. and hope for the best off al the people on the server. i can ceep people cam and try to talk them out off stuff.

7. Do you have any previous experience with the Trusted rank?:no i have not i have playd bhop almos most of my gaming tiime but never applayd to server becus i havent thinkt about it so much but no i want to have my chans

8. What is the role of a Trusted?:is to make peac on the server and make people happy bye anny time they are on the server and dont abuse powers becus is no reason to do and ye youst make sure all the people is folowing the rules and it might work out Big Grin

9. How would you handle with another Trusted abusing their powers?:i woud applyd on the forum for abusing powwers becus i dont like when trusted is abusing its no reason like i said so if somone do it i wwill tell them dont do it and they will get a nother chans if they dont keep that chans i will replay on the forum.

10. Who do you go to if you have any problems on the server?if its a mod or a higer rank i  will go to them and tell them what happen. if its not a higer rank on the server i woud try to do it my self if its a nother option thats the last option i woud do try it my self.
  11. What would you do if somone is spamming?: I woud gag them for 3 min if they start again then i woud gag them for 5 and it gose on .

12. Anything else you would like to add?: i hope i get this rank playd alot on the server and i love the server. iknow my typing is shit but thats becus i hade a childhood wher i never went too school becus my dad so i hope u will accept this. thank u for reading. Big Grin