• Welcome to the forum of Guardian Gaming
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderator application
You should be trusted before applying for Moderator.

Personal Information
  1. Steam name:

2. Steam ID: (use http://www.steamidfinder.com)

3. Playtime at time of application:

4. Age (15 Years or older):

5. Tell us a bit about yourself:

6. Why should you be chosen to become Moderator?:

7. Do you have any previous experience with the Moderator rank?:

Important Part(Be detailed!)
  8. What is the role of a Moderator?:

9. How would you handle with another Moderator abusing their powers?:

10. Who do you go to if you have any problems on the server?:

11. When would you ban someone (and for how long)?:

12. What would you do if people are spamming?:

13. Anything else you would like to add?:

[*]Steam name: [FC|GG]Zeus
[*]Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80398586
[*]Age: 15
[*]Tell us a bit about yourself: I like to play Gmod, apb and CS:GO. My hobbies are scripting ( codeing ), playing with friends games and parkour irl [Image: smile.png]
[*]Why should you be chosen to become Moderator: I dont know, but i like to play on the server and to help it out. So i cant say why i should be chosen. 
[*]Do you have any previous experience with the Moderator rank?: With Moderator rank, no. But with S-Admin and Owner rank. So it should be easy to see how moderator works or which access it has [Image: biggrin.png]
[*]What is the role of a Moderator?:
 So its a bhop server yet, so kicken players if there just standing the whole time around. Gaging players if they mic spamming. Muteing if they spam the chat (Its just like have control over the Chat and Mic chat ). So i dont know if its a role too, but looking out for cheaters [Image: smile.png]

[*]How would you handle with another Moderator abusing their powers?: Contacting an higher ranked staff like Ness or HEDX.
[*]Who do you go to if you have any problems on the server?: To a higher ranked staff or i report my problem on the forums.
[*]When would you ban someone (and for how long)?: It depends, what the player did. If he still chat spamming after a couple warnings, i would ban him for 15-20min ( maybe a little bit fewer, im a lovely player/staff )
[*]What would you do if people are spamming?: Look Nr 7 [Image: smile.png]
[*]Anything else you would like to add?: I like the server and im playing in the moment alot on it 

1. Steam name: [GG] Kerakota

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51217815

3. Age: 19

4. Tell us a bit about yourself: Well, same thing as in trusted application - playing gmod, studying law, music fan.

5. Why should you be chosen to become Moderator:  I'm basically trying to make sure people follow the rules as trusted already, moderator rank would just help in that. Also, some idiots assume Trusted doesn't mean shit and therefore don't bother with me talking, until they get punished, obviously.

6. Do you have any previous experience with the Moderator rank?: Been super admin on TTT, moderator on deathrun. I know the drill.

7. What is the role of a Moderator?: Making sure people have fun playing here, not being bothered by retards, spammers or cheaters.

8. How would you handle with another Moderator abusing their powers?: Message to hed obviously

9. Who do you go to if you have any problems on the server?: Same as above, unless it's something normal admin can help with

10. When would you ban someone (and for how long)?: When they don't bother with my warnings or repeatedly break the rules. Length depends on the player attitude and what rule are they breaking. Obviously scripters/cheaters = permban

11. What would you do if people are spamming?: Warning, followed with a gag/mute

12. Anything else you would like to add?: Nothing, I guess. I assume most people playing here seen me already, I'm visiting server pretty regularly

(19-08-2015, 04:30 AM)hed320 Wrote: [*]Steam name: Shannon ❤

[*]Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17157711

[*]Age: 13

[*]Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a kind and helpful person, and I love to Bhop  Smile

[*]Why should you be chosen to become Moderator?: Because I would love to be Moderator and I can use commands when needed. I'm also a helpful person so I can help people   Tongue

[*]Do you have any previous experience with the Moderator rank?: No, only Trusted and S-Admin.

[*]What is the role of a Moderator?: To keep sure that no-one is mic/chat spamming and make sure nobody is annoying any other people on the Server.

[*]How would you handle with another Moderator abusing their powers?: I would report it to Staff.

[*]Who do you go to if you have any problems on the server?: HEDX or Staff

[*]When would you ban someone (and for how long)?: Depends on what the person has done. If they were chat/ mic spamming after a couple of warnings then I would ban for 20-30 minutes or maybe longer. 

[*]What would you do if people are spamming?: Give them a warning then if they are still spamming I would mute/gag them.

[*]Anything else you would like to add?: I would love to be Moderator and i'm on the Server a lot now.

1. Steam Name: AmyvdWeerden
2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:113663111
3. Tell Us A Bit About Yourself: I like to play bhop a lot and I really would be happy if I would get the Moderator rank
4. Why Should You Be Chosen To Become Moderator?: I should be Moderator because I think I would be good at using the commands and I think I would be good at helping people when needed
5. Do You Have Any Experience With The Moderator Rank?: I don't have any experience but I have been told how to use commands so I am aware how and when to use them
Important Part(Be Detailed!)
6. What Is The Role Of A Moderator?: The role of a Moderator is to make sure nobody is mic/chat spamming and to make sure that no member of staff is aboosing.
7. How Would You Handle With Another Moderator Abusing Their Power?: I would report this to a member of staff

8. When Would You Ban Someone (And For How Long?)?: I would ban someone if they were cheating or if they were disrespecting. If they were disrespecting, I would ban them for about a day. If they were cheating I would ban them perm.
9. What Would You Do If People Are Spamming?: I would warn them, then if they continue I would mute/gag them.
10. Anything Else You Would Like To Add?: If I get Moderator, I will be so happy. I am on Bhop a lot to I will be active

Personal Information
  1. Steam name: Fuzion

2. Steam ID: (use http://www.steamidfinder.com) Theres something wrong with steam ID finder, heres my profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/HiMyNameIsFuzion

3. Age: 15

4. Tell us a bit about yourself: Hi, I'm Fuzion. I like to play Gmod a lot. I play darkrp, sandbox, and most of the time, Bhop. I have ts and stuff but I dont talk much. I keep my voice to myself. But this doesnt mean I'm a shy person or anything. Anyway, I absoluetly love Guardian gaming and would love to be moderator because I want to contribute to the server and be a good addition to it. Also, I've been trusted for a good couple of weeks now, close to a month i think.

5. Why should you be chosen to become Moderator?: Because I have loads of experience with being staff, and plus, im really friendly and a good helper.

6. Do you have any previous experience with the Moderator rank?: Yes. I've been staff on deathrun, darkrp and sandbox, all super admin or higher.

7.  What is the role of a Moderator?: The role of a moderator is to keep the server in order and kick or ban offenders of rules. It is also to keep the server happy and perked up.
  1. 8.    How would you handle with another Moderator abusing their powers?: I would report them to a higher rank immediately and maybe ban them if its really bad. I would also come here, the forums to report them as well. ( I would preferably go to the owner, head admin or super admin. )
       9.   Who do you go to if you have any problems on the server?   The owner, forums or a higher rank than me. e.g super admin.                                                                          

10. When would you ban someone (and for how long)?: I would ban someone if they hacked ( Permanant ), if they were a repeat offender of the rules after being kicked and verbally warned loads of times ( 1 hour or 30 mins depending on what it was they were doing ) or if they abused powers as a admin or mod ( 1 hr or 2 hrs only if it was REALLY bad. e.g banning people, kicking, warning for no reason, exploiting powers to complete the map in 1 second, you name it.

11. What would you do if people are spamming?:   Verbally warn them, then a gag, then a kick, then maybe a 10 - 20 min ban.     

12. Anything else you would like to add?: No, not really. I just wanna say thanks for reading this and I hope I get moderator. Smile Also, if you're wondering why stuff went weird nearer the bottom, its because I just messed up when typing. I pressed enter a couple of times and stuff. xD

Moderator application
You should be trusted before applying for Moderator.

Personal Information
  1. Steam name:  Zafy

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56656835

3. Age (15 Years or older):17

4. Tell us a bit about yourself: im a boy that love playing bhop and hope to play much more forword 

5. Why should you be chosen to become Moderator?: i think i shude becus i love playing this server and help peopol out and make all the pepz happy

6. Do you have any previous experience with the Moderator rank?: not on bhop server but on dark rp have i been mod and admin on 4 servers 

7. What is the role of a Moderator?:my role as a mod is to help pepz and make the server happy all day long.

8. How would you handle with another Moderator abusing their powers?:i woud talk to head or more up and try to talkt to them about abusing ther powers is not good and try to fix things up.

9. Who do you go to if you have any problems on the server?: the head or the superadmin.

10. When would you ban someone (and for how long)?:i woud ban somone that comes in being rude disrespect full vs the staffs and the pepz on the server and if they are trolling us i woud ban them for 30 min if they rejoin and do the same i woud ban them for 60 min and go on.

11. What would you do if people are spamming?:i woud mute them if they dont stop after the mute i will kick them for spam

12. Anything else you would like to add?Confusedorry i dont type that good but like i said in my trusded apply i have moved 19 times becus of problems at home so now i liv in a foster home becus of all the moving i dident have a chance to go to school that much so im going on school now and training my best to do so. hope u like the apply and thatks for whatching it.

Personal Information
  1. Steam name: Fuzion

2. Steam ID: (use http://www.steamidfinder.com) STEAM_0:1:106029286

3. Age (15 Years or older): 15. Yay.

4. Tell us a bit about yourself:Hello. I'm Fuzion. Wanna know my name??? Give me a small loan of a million dollars i mean pounds. Anyway. I like gaming, bhopping and... Idk, thats it i guess. Im normal just like the rest of you.

5. Why should you be chosen to become Moderator?: Im friendly, law obeying... ( is that how ya say it?? ) and plus, everyone is bae, especially cameron <3

6. Do you have any previous experience with the Moderator rank?: Yep. All ranks except owner like staff manager, sa, head admin, you know. And mod. Smile

7. What is the role of a Moderator?: To keep the server in order, banning or kicking or warning rule offenders, exploiters etc. And to keep the server happy and perked up.

8. How would you handle with another Moderator abusing their powers?: Report them to staff over the forums and in game. And if it comes to it, kick em, warn em, ban em.

9. Who do you go to if you have any problems on the server?: The owner, forums, any higher ranks. Pretty much the higher ranks. And owner. And forums. Anywhere I can goto, ill go.

10. When would you ban someone (and for how long)?: Hacking: Permanant. No Mercy. Exploiting: 1day - 1 Hour max, Minimum 45 mins. Repeat rule offenders: Maximum, 2 hour, minimum 30 mins. 

11. What would you do if people are spamming?: Verbally warn. Then gag/mute. Then kick. Then maybe a 10 min ban.

12. Anything else you would like to add?: Erm, no. Well actually, yes. I went into more detail on my last app. See if you find it. Im gonna go bhop now. Thanks for reading this. Theres a min or 2 out of your lifes gone. Sorry. But anyway, thanks. Smile

Steam name:SpudlingTiger™
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:94888331
Age (15 Years or older):17
Tell us a bit about yourself:I love to play on your server, i do nothing really but play gmod
Why should you be chosen to become Moderator?:i feel i have the abilities to become a moderator because i will enforce the rules and will make sure users feel safe on the server also i will be as helpful as possible to others
Do you have any previous experience with the Moderator rank?:i am moderator on an unpopular server set which i dont use and i have hosted a gmod server
What is the role of a Moderator?:the role of a moderator is to make sure people follow the rules on the server and help people when possible they also have to be strict on the rules.
How would you handle with another Moderator abusing their powers?:first i will warn them and tell them to stop then tell a higher member of staff
Who do you go to if you have any problems on the server?: either a admin, superadmin or the owner depending whos on
When would you ban someone (and for how long)?:cheating, avoiding gag/mute etc: permaban, harrasment and some of the other rules: 30mins-1hour
What would you do if people are spamming?:mic:gag/kick chat:mute/kick
Anything else you would like to add?:i am on whenever possible.

r u rdy for pro tiem app, here we go

1. Steam name: mah name is deh Adam

2. Steam ID: (use http://www.steamidfinder.com) idk think its STEAM_0:0:53974417

3. Age (15 Years or older): 17

4. Tell us a bit about yourself: i love danke memes and bhopandmod

5. Why should you be chosen to become urretardeditsmod?: so i can mute the fgts that chat/voice 

6. What can you bring to the server that no one else can?: err, memes, lots of memes. oh i can code as well

7. Do you have any previous experience with the MODUIDIOT rank?: r u srs, wat is a trusted rank, but i have experience with staff ranks, I have over nearly 5.5k hours on gmod [Image: tongue.png]

8. What is the role of a Trusteditsnottrusteditsmod?: we gotta be detailed here, so time to step it up, it is to sthap the stuewpid fgts who break the god damn rules, give demadmins7' a bit of as break and sthap them from breaking demgoddamnrules7

9. How would you handle with another Trustedx mod abusing their powers?: tell ness? idk

10. Who do you go to if you have any problems on the server? ness again?

11. What would you do if somone is spamming?: i already said this 2 times, r u srs

12. Anything else you would like to add?: memes, oh and more code (           ͡°           ͜ʖ           ͡°          )

PEPE IS BAE

13. I LUV MR POPO