• Welcome to the forum of Guardian Gaming
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reports
Well, this went from a simple question being asked to finding some staff abuse so thats a cool first impression of the server. Honestly wasn't going to really write this but oh well I have spare time to kill and if anyone else has the same experience like me, i'm sure they will do the same and just find a different server due to lil mods who think that they are gods of the server because they have a mod rank. 
Well you wanted me to post this so here we go. His steam ID btw just in case this will actually get sorted and not just ignored. STEAM_0:0:74494705

Went from a simple question to a him admitting to a bit of abuse. Nice first experience on the server.[Image: F81A3432DEB6DE987F8F73BE8CE603733F6CFE61]

Ok so I joined a server everything was ok until a guy justa joined the game and asked a mod Ness who am I? Then Ness replied that im some autistic kid at that point i didint understand how he knew I had the condition they kept bullying me then justa wanted ness (his friend to crash me) also known as abusing although I didnt do anything wrong they were bullying me, and then I assked do you abuse? then he crashed me while I was playing 40minutes on one map they ruined my self confidense, my progress I want something done to them for bullying me

(22-09-2015, 05:32 PM)Kerakota Wrote: Please post here in case of players breaking the server rules, insulting you, hacking etc. Please provide some kind of proof like screenshot and describe the situation, so we can look into it.

I am not sure if this breaks the rules but i was playing on the bhop server and there also was this guy called Mr.S and he typed rtv couple of times and i didn't type rtv. after some time i got a notification that i got kicked by Mr.S and he changed the map when i was connecting and when i connected back i asked if he kicked me to change the map and he muted me with no reason.

screenshot of the mute.
http://imgur.com/0YREgXi

AIKE, which was founded in 1994, with 23 years’experience of High-speed Motor and High Speed Hand Dryers, now has a factory area of 36,000m² and a new factory located at Hangzhou Xiasha Economic Development Zone. AIKE has more than 150 skilled workers and 15 senior product engineers and with the production capacity of more than 150,000pcs hand dryers per year. We own independent production line for hand dryer accessories including hand dryer motor, hand dryer shell, infrared sensor etc. Our high-speed hand dryers are all designed to deliver a faster and more effective drying experience while reducing operational costs.

AIKE focus on manufacturing High Speed Hand Dryers, and its products are widely used in the public washrooms in Airport, Hotels, Chain Restaurants, Olympic Stadiums, Hospitals, Supermarkets, Shopping Mall, Office buildings, Schools and home. AIKE Hand Dryers export to more than 110 countries and regions, mainly to UK, France, Germany, Spain, Russia, Israel, Southeast Asia, India, USA, Canada, Brazil, and so on.

Our factory

Product ApplicationBall Powerful Stainless Steel Hand Dryer manufacturers
website2:http://www.handdryer-china.com/

Basic information
Approximately 10 - 25 metric tons/40' container
Delivery lead time: 10-25 days
Delivery method: Ocean containers
Length: Up to 13 m
Surface: mill finished, painted, brushed, anodized, polished etc.
Surface protection: oleo phobic coating, protective film etc
Productive technology: hot rolling
Standard: GB/T3880, ASTM B209, etc
Factory Certificate: ISO9001
Packing: seaworthy wooden pallet or customized
Loading Port: Shanghai, Ningbo, Tianjin, Qingdao

Product description

6063 aluminum tube has super strong corrosion-resistant surfaces, which effectively prevents the corrosion of acid, alkali and salt. It is the best choice for preventing corrosion of constructive ash slurry. It has smooth and subtle, gorgeous and magnificent appearance. Also it can endure more than 50 years' corrosion, aging, and shelling under bad environments.

Chemical and physical properties

Package

Our packing meets the sea export standard. Foam and plastic, paper interleave, sub-bundles will be used or as customer's need. Special requirements of packing could be negotiate before order.

Application

Ladder, structure, construction, furniture, automotive, windows and doors, crowbar, etc.Aluminum Profile price

Basic information
Approximately 10 - 25 metric tons/40' container
Delivery lead time: 10-25 days
Delivery method: Ocean containers
Length: Up to 13 m
Surface: mill finished, painted, brushed, anodized, polished etc.
Surface protection: oleo phobic coating, protective film etc
Productive technology: hot rolling
Standard: GB/T3880, ASTM B209, etc
Factory Certificate: ISO9001
Packing: seaworthy wooden pallet or customized
Loading Port: Shanghai, Ningbo, Tianjin, Qingdao

Product description

6063 aluminum tube has super strong corrosion-resistant surfaces, which effectively prevents the corrosion of acid, alkali and salt. It is the best choice for preventing corrosion of constructive ash slurry. It has smooth and subtle, gorgeous and magnificent appearance. Also it can endure more than 50 years' corrosion, aging, and shelling under bad environments.

Chemical and physical properties

Package

Our packing meets the sea export standard. Foam and plastic, paper interleave, sub-bundles will be used or as customer's need. Special requirements of packing could be negotiate before order.

Application

Ladder, structure, construction, furniture, automotive, windows and doors, crowbar, etc.Aluminum Profile price

Founded in 2005, AH has been specializing in design, manufacture and sell of mattress. From selected material to authoritative certificates, from skilled workers to advanced equipment, from professional sales to quality services, we are committed to providing every customer with the most satisfied products and services, also a new superior sleep experience for final users.

AH is located in Dalian, China, 25km from Dalian Port, here has developed shipping, convenient transportation network and the best air conditions for mattress.

Besides, our one-stop services including pre-sale, on-sale and after-sale guarantee customers the maximize satisfaction and benefits.

AH has family culture, just like our logo, thanksgiving and altruism are our team tenets. We’d love to transfer AH positive energy to everyone.

If you are interested in our products, we believe that we will offer our professionalism and sincerity, to achieve win-win cooperation.

China Mesh Jacquard Fabric For Mattress manufacturers

This is clutch booster, its OEM number is 51000-60C10, it’s a normal small item, the diameter is 5”, it is used for Suzuki Wagonr, it has big demand in Indonesia market, the item takes use of precise professional equipment and rigorously follows the industry standard such as ISO9001:2000.China Clutch Booster For Suzuki

website:http://www.aydbrakebooster.com/clutch-booster/clutch-booster-for-suzuki/

Product Description
BAN-D51, BAN-D52
1.Made of transparent high-strength glass resin material;
2.Be permanently installed on push-pull or spiral release emergency stop buttons to prevent accidental touch.Button Switch Lockout manufacturers
website:http://www.beianlock.com/electric-switch-lockouts/button-switch-lockout/

Cable tool drilling bits 12
1.We have supply 2 wings and 3 wings cable tool drilling bits( PCD drill bits) for more than 10 years,with good quality and best price,the regular size is 25.4mm,27mm,28mm,30mm,32mm,42mm,48mm,etc.
2.Product Introduction of Cable tool drilling bits
Cable tool drilling bits(PCD drill bits) are made with PDC cutters brazed to steel body,the PDC cutters have high wear resistance and impact resistance,supply longer drill life and higher speed compared with tungsten carbide drill bits,has good performance in medium hard to hard rock.

3.Product Specification of Cable tool drilling bits
Diameter(mm)PDC cutterWingsThread Shank SizeDrilling ways
25.4mmRound 13mm
(1304)2Hex driveDry drilling
27mmHalf round 19mm
(1908)2Hex driveDry drilling
28mm,30mm,32mm,
42mm,48mmRound 13mm,
Half round 13mm
(1304)2,3M14,M16,R17,R22 or others as requestedWet drilling

4.Production Feature and Application of Cable tool drilling bits
High quality PDC cutters,skilled welding technology,the drill bit has longer life and fast drilling speed

5.Production details of Cable tool drilling bits
6.Deliver,shipping and serve of Cable tool drilling bits

7.FAQ
Q:May I know more about your company?
A:Yes,Besharp Diamond Co.,LTD was established in 2010,as a professional manufacture of PDC drill bits,the bits are widely used in coal mining,water well drilling,geothermal well drilling,geological exploration,etc.
Q:How about your quality control?
A:We pay more attention to the quality control,focus on raw material and process control,we have 100% test before delivery
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q:What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q.How do I make order?
A: Once we confirm the products type,the quantity,the price,the production time,the payment term,the shipping ways,the packing,etc,we will make P/I (Proforma Invoice) to you,you can make payment to our company bank account,other payment methods can be discussed.
8.Latest News
9.RecommendationsHigh Quality PCD Drill Bit

Trolley case portable dental unit

Portable dental unit, portable, easy to carry namely: to meet at home or home oral health care and design and development, has the advantages of small volume, easy to carry, has the advantages of complete function; function and fixed large-scale comprehensive treatment almost no difference, especially by the user's welcome and respected.

Advantages:
1. Pure aluminum alloy case, strong and durable.
2. Built-550W air motor, hand piece pressure more secure
3. Air compressor with special damping feet, the machine sound more light and small
4. Built-in suction saliva system, the use of the world's leading systemic suction saliva system, to ensure that the absorption of saliva suction system to maintain a strong suction state for a long time
5. There is a spare fuse.

Specification:
Model: BD-406A
Voltage: 110 V/60Hz, 220V/50Hz
Power: 550W
Air Flow: 130L/min
Pressure: 0.8 Mpa
Net Weight: 31 Kgs
Gross Weight: 36 Kgs
Noise: 40 dB
Packing Size: 54*41*75 cm

Standard Accessoiries:
Oilless Air Compressor Motor  1 pc
3 Way-Syringe  1 pc
High Speed Hand piece Pipe 1 pc
Low Speed Hand piece Pipe  1 pc
High Suction(Adjust) 1 pc
6L Air Tank   1 pc
Water Bottle  1 pc
Drain Bottle  1 pc
Foot Control  1 pc

Characteristic
1. Easy to use: portability, light weight, 2 seconds out of the box, connecting power supply then can be used;
2. Operation is simple: the same with the standard operation method of dental chair foot control;
3. Fashion appearance: travel box design, compact structure, can be provided, and freely;
4. Complete function: with the treatment function of all the desktop chair, meet the routine for everything you need;
5. Stable performance: working life up to 20000 hours of continuous use time limit;
6. Convenient maintenance: oil free air compressor as the power source, no maintenance, only need regular cleaning of the polluted water bottle;
China Portable Dental Unit manufacturers
website:http://www.bestdentalunit.com/portable-dental-unit/

Biadicable is a high-tech company established in 2005, specializing in the researching, manufacturing of an extensive range of cables such as network cable, coaxial cable, CCTV Siamese cable, alarm cable, control cable, automotive cable, UL wires etc. The headquarter is based in Shenzhen city, our production plant covers 20000 square meters. We have passed the ISO9001 and TS16949 system.
A comprehensive product design and development capability, supported by detailed laboratory analysis and product testing, technical skills, high levels of product quality, reasonable price and the customer‘s support make Biadicable in a leading position in the market such as North America, South America, Europe, Russia, Africa and United Arab Emirates. All cables supplied comply with all relevant national & international standards and type approvals including British cable, IEC cable, UL.
Our code of Ethics guides our employees to be mindful of our commitments to each other, our customers, business partners and community. Our sales and technical team are focused on the details of every transaction, ensuring that every aspect is correct and offer expert advices.
Our vision is to be one of the best performing wire and cable companies in the industry. Relentlessly focus on the customer and innovate in the Utility, Communications, Industrial, Construction and automotive markets.
Please contact us at sales@biadicable.com to find out how we can assist you.
Join us and be partners.UL 1015 suppliers

Engine Heat Shield
CODE:BOTE- EHS
Moulded from Multi-Layer metal Steel Heat Shields Material for Engine and Turbo Charger Applications.

APPLICATION:
It has high temperature resistance and reduce engine noise, widely used in automobile engine system.

BOTE have cooperation with many famous automobile manufacturers.

ADVANTAGES:
High temperature resistance
Reduce engine noise

Materials:
CS,SS304,SS409,AL, Other special materials as your request.Exhaust Heat Shield

Sensing the significance of Industrial Machines in numerous industries,Hongchuang Automation Equipment Co., Ltd has integrated its years of experience and come up with a range of dimensionally accurate Milling and metal Cutting Machines. Being one of the leading Milling machines Suppliers in China, we have truly assimilated in us a philosophy of providing total quality to our valued customers. Recognized for supplying precisely developed Lathe & Milling Machines, we have already become a name to be reckoned in the Engineering Industry. Utilized for shaping metals, our technologically-advanced Heavy Duty Lathe Machine has created a revolution in the industrial sector. Through our unique blend of quality, reasonable price and expedite service we have gained access to major Chinese cities for delivering our products promptly and efficiently.Customized Gate Valve Special Machine

Сначала я хотела уместить все в одну статью, но информации получается слишком много, поэтому посвящу этой теме несколько следующих статей, где мы все подробно разберем и рассмотрим много реальных примеров успешного продвижения на Фейсбук. Прежде, чем мы начнем думать о том, что собственно публиковать на Фейсбук, чтобы добиться отличных результатов, хочу рассказать вам, как Фейсбук работает, чтобы вы в дальнейшем могли применять эти знания для улучшения показателей вашей страницы. Накрутка друзей вконтакте эта метрика намного объемней, чем вовлеченные пользователи, так как включает в себя больше элементов. Наша цель не только научиться водить автомобиль, но и понять, как он работает, чтобы в случае любого барахления, мы не тупо смотрели под капот, а ясно понимали, что барахлит и как это исправить, чтобы можно было ехать дальше. Начнем с самого начала. Предупреждаю, что статья будет информативная и объемная, так что приготовьтесь к длинному чтиву и сходите себе за чайком с печенькой :)) Введение: немного статистики Если у вас молодая страница, то, скорее всего, тишина или невысокая активность на странице могут вызывать у вас раздражение и негодование, а иногда и желание все бросить и сконцентрироваться на чем то еще. Сама через это прошла и поэтому очень знакома с этим чувством.

Когда я только начинала, информации было не так много и приходилось все узнавать методом проб и ошибок. Раньше информации о Фейсбук хоть и было меньше, но зато и конкуренция в новостных лентах читателей была не так высока. Сами подумайте насколько Фейсбук огромен — в конце прошлого года в соцсети насчитывалось более 25 миллионов бизнес страниц и 1,26 миллиардов пользователей. ) накрутка сервис . Хочу поделиться с вами данными об изменениях, которые произошли на Фейсбук за последние 4 года, чтобы вы наглядно увидели, насколько возросла конкуренция в лентах новостей пользователей. Ребята, смотрите последнюю статистику здесь: Самые популярные социальные сети в мире 2016 Самые популярные социальные сети в России 2016 Всего 4 года назад, в списке лайков среднестатистического пользователя Фейсбук насчитывалось около 4,5 страниц, когда сегодня их число уже больше 40! Рекордсменами по лайкам страниц являются пользователи из США — они в среднем лайкают около 70 страниц. В прошлом страницы обновлялись не так часто — всего около пяти раз в месяц, а сегодня число постов возросло до 36 в месяц, т. е. в среднем страницы публикуют чаще, чем 1 раз в день.
поиска сотрудников https://vk-pro.top/ - видео в топ вк